- Former restaurant industry executive Herman Cain visits the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel editorial board and talks nonsense on Libya for a solid five minutes.
- Rick Perry promises to "uproot all three branches of government and overhaul Washington," announces he is now running for "dictator 4 life, y'all."
- Jerry Sandusky says he regrets showering with children; denies raping them/pimping them out.
- Democrats on the budget-cutting super committee have a plan for not actually reducing the size and scope of government: "Make any cuts to programs like Medicare and Social Security part of a trigger that would only be pulled if and when Congress passes hundreds of billions of dollars in new revenue."
- TheDC: "The House of Representatives will consider a bill on Tuesday allowing concealed carry permit holders to carry handguns across state lines."
- UC Berkeley's chancellor apologizes for the police brutality that's occurred under his watch and with his permission.
New at reason.tv: "Shipwrecks, Treasure and Cannon Fire: The True Story of an American Privateer"