- WaPo: "In August 2010, Beacon Power became one of the first companies in the nation to get an Energy Department loan guarantee designed to jump-start innovative and clean energy projects. On Monday, it became the second one to file for bankruptcy."
- The number of GOP congresscritters demanding Attorney General Eric Holder's resignation is up to 28.
- Computer researcher and Wikileaks associate Jacob Appelbaum writes a first-person account of what it's like to be treated like a terrorist every time he walks into an airport.
- For sale in Cuba: 2005 Honda Civic, red, 60k miles. Price: $65,000.
- Jim Geraghty reminds us that hedgefunders love Obama.
- AEI: Not only are public sector teachers not underpaid when compared to the private sector, they are grossly over-benefited.
- MercoPress: Venezuela's Hugo Chavez has ordered the expropriation of 290.000 hectares (716.590 acres) belonging to a British-owned company amid a disagreement over compensation for earlier takeovers of ranchland from the firm.
New at Reason.tv: "Get Government out of Welfare Now! An Interview with Star Parker"
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.