- Who won last night's 87th two-hour Republican presidential debate? Depends! (Literally, the diaper company Depends was the winner.) Rick Perry seems to be back, that's for sure. Herman Cain and the entire Hispanic immigrant community got absolutely shredded. Nate Silver declared a seven-way draw.
- President Obama is bouncing back from his polling lows.
- Bloomberg: "The U.S. capital has swapped top spots with Silicon Valley, according to recent Census Bureau figures, with the typical household in the Washington metro area earning $84,523 last year. The national median income for 2010 was $50,046."
- The Murdoch family is being torn asunder.
- Rick Perry has a special army that patrols the border. (Spoiler alert: they don't shoot none too good.)
- The family of a schizophrenic man who was tasered to death by Michigan police is suing the police department.
- Radical Chic: Rapper David Banner slams his fellow celebrities for turning Occupy Wall Street into a photo-op.
New at Reason.tv: "David Bernstein on Rehabilitating Lochner and the Freedom to Contract"