- Rep. Ron Paul places second at Ames, but last in media coverage.
- Who polices the LAPD? Techno-utopians, apparently.
- Colleges and universities bemoan the earmark ban.
- Florida pharmacies and doctors are stocking and prescribing fewer painkillers due to the state's prescription pill crackdown. Wonder how many pain victims are being caught in the dragnet?
- Prescription anti-psychotics aren't very effective for PTSD. (Ecstasy still works pretty well, though.)
- People who made "hefty" contributions to Texas Governor Rick Perry's campaign received "hefty" state contracts and appointments.
- Also: Perry would like to do bad things to Ben Bernanke.
- Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) wants to defund the parts of the Israeli Military that may or may not be committing human rights violations.
New at Reason.tv: "Grace-Marie Turner On Why Obamacare is Wrong for America"