- Chicago has an election.
- A major quake hits New Zealand.
- More revelations in the HBGary emails.
- As Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's standoff with the public employee unions continues…
- …a rather different bill restricting private-sector unions moves forward in Indiana.
- Denmark's supreme court rules against the squatters of Christiania.
- The parts left out of the Rumsfeld archive.
- Middle East/North Africa watch: Libya, Iran, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen, Algeria, Djibouti, Morocco.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The current administration’s trade policies have left the incoming president some low-hanging fruit.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.