Reason Morning Links: Rahm, Rumsfeld, Revolutions, and Revelations
- Chicago has an election.
- A major quake hits New Zealand.
- More revelations in the HBGary emails.
- As Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's standoff with the public employee unions continues…
- …a rather different bill restricting private-sector unions moves forward in Indiana.
- Denmark's supreme court rules against the squatters of Christiania.
- The parts left out of the Rumsfeld archive.
- Middle East/North Africa watch: Libya, Iran, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen, Algeria, Djibouti, Morocco.