- A.P. investigation finds that CIA agents often promoted after making colossal mistakes.
- Egypt protesters hoping for another big push this weekend.
- Group of Tea Party-backed Republicans helps bar renewal of controversial PATRIOT Act provisions.
- Wall Street Journal reports that the U.S. government has no evidence Julian Assange committed a crime.
- House Republicans move to defund health care law.
Wyoming’s first-and-best-in-the-nation food freedom law just keeps getting better.
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate
Students who would have graduated this spring can start practicing medicine immediately.
Offbeat options for waiting out the apocalypse.