- A.P. investigation finds that CIA agents often promoted after making colossal mistakes.
- Egypt protesters hoping for another big push this weekend.
- Group of Tea Party-backed Republicans helps bar renewal of controversial PATRIOT Act provisions.
- Wall Street Journal reports that the U.S. government has no evidence Julian Assange committed a crime.
- House Republicans move to defund health care law.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.