Reason Morning Links: Rewarding Failure at the CIA, Surprise PATRIOT Act Vote in House, No Evidence Against Assange
- A.P. investigation finds that CIA agents often promoted after making colossal mistakes.
- Egypt protesters hoping for another big push this weekend.
- Group of Tea Party-backed Republicans helps bar renewal of controversial PATRIOT Act provisions.
- Wall Street Journal reports that the U.S. government has no evidence Julian Assange committed a crime.
- House Republicans move to defund health care law.