- Julian Assange is arrested in Britain, threatens to release more classified documents if he is prosecuted.
- Obama, Republicans reach deal to preserve Bush-era tax cuts.
- Prosecutors "stand mute," refuse to participate in Texas hearing on the constitutionality of the death penalty.
- Anti-counterfeiting measures on the new $100 bill stymie even the U.S. Mint.
- New poll finds job approval rating of George W. Bush now tops Obama.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.