- Julian Assange is arrested in Britain, threatens to release more classified documents if he is prosecuted.
- Obama, Republicans reach deal to preserve Bush-era tax cuts.
- Prosecutors "stand mute," refuse to participate in Texas hearing on the constitutionality of the death penalty.
- Anti-counterfeiting measures on the new $100 bill stymie even the U.S. Mint.
- New poll finds job approval rating of George W. Bush now tops Obama.
Clint Eastwood's masterful true-life drama about a wrongly accused American hero doubles as an awkward brief for Trump.
Teen activists are righteously angry—but righteous anger does not produce sound public policy.
Wisconsin College Spent $100K Investigating Instructor for Allegedly Saying Police Department Was 'Full of Racists'
The investigation was launched after the local police chief complained and reached out to the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.