- Poll: Obama's key support groups in 2008 (women, independents, the poor) plan to vote GOP next week.
- College tuition is rising well beyond inflation, as is federal aid for college tuition.
- Jon Stewart interviews Barack Obama.
- Virginia man arrested for plot to bomb D.C. Metro system, though the actual plot seems to have come from federal undercover agents.
- Karl Rove: Sarah Palin not fit to be president.
- NPR: Private prison industry is behind Arizona immigration law.
- Russia, U.S. may finally meet in Afghanistan.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."