- Poll: Obama's key support groups in 2008 (women, independents, the poor) plan to vote GOP next week.
- College tuition is rising well beyond inflation, as is federal aid for college tuition.
- Jon Stewart interviews Barack Obama.
- Virginia man arrested for plot to bomb D.C. Metro system, though the actual plot seems to have come from federal undercover agents.
- Karl Rove: Sarah Palin not fit to be president.
- NPR: Private prison industry is behind Arizona immigration law.
- Russia, U.S. may finally meet in Afghanistan.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.