- Poll: Obama's key support groups in 2008 (women, independents, the poor) plan to vote GOP next week.
- College tuition is rising well beyond inflation, as is federal aid for college tuition.
- Jon Stewart interviews Barack Obama.
- Virginia man arrested for plot to bomb D.C. Metro system, though the actual plot seems to have come from federal undercover agents.
- Karl Rove: Sarah Palin not fit to be president.
- NPR: Private prison industry is behind Arizona immigration law.
- Russia, U.S. may finally meet in Afghanistan.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”
Punishing players for kneeling, or not kneeling, is a First Amendment violation at public universities.