- Despite complaints, Democrats still far outspending Republicans in midterm elections.
- Afghanistan surge doesn't appear to have shifted war's momentum.
- Founder of Tea Party Nation says Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) should be defeated because "He is the only Muslim member of Congress."
- Tom Tancredo riding anti-immigrant campaign to within a few points of Colorado governorship.
- One ninth of U.S. ICBM stockpile went offline over the weekend.
- Russian bears turning cemeteries into all-they-can-eat buffets.
Clint Eastwood's masterful true-life drama about a wrongly accused American hero doubles as an awkward brief for Trump.
Teen activists are righteously angry—but righteous anger does not produce sound public policy.
Wisconsin College Spent $100K Investigating Instructor for Allegedly Saying Police Department Was 'Full of Racists'
The investigation was launched after the local police chief complained and reached out to the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
Vermont composting rules could kill off the state’s small poultry farmers.