- Despite complaints, Democrats still far outspending Republicans in midterm elections.
- Afghanistan surge doesn't appear to have shifted war's momentum.
- Founder of Tea Party Nation says Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) should be defeated because "He is the only Muslim member of Congress."
- Tom Tancredo riding anti-immigrant campaign to within a few points of Colorado governorship.
- One ninth of U.S. ICBM stockpile went offline over the weekend.
- Russian bears turning cemeteries into all-they-can-eat buffets.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.