- Despite complaints, Democrats still far outspending Republicans in midterm elections.
- Afghanistan surge doesn't appear to have shifted war's momentum.
- Founder of Tea Party Nation says Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) should be defeated because "He is the only Muslim member of Congress."
- Tom Tancredo riding anti-immigrant campaign to within a few points of Colorado governorship.
- One ninth of U.S. ICBM stockpile went offline over the weekend.
- Russian bears turning cemeteries into all-they-can-eat buffets.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.