- California Democrats look for support among younger voters supporting Prop 19.
- Times Square would-be bomber gets life in prison.
- Study: Light drinking during pregnancy has no harmful effect on fetus.
- Reports say Taliban is in negotiations with Karzai administration.
- Bob Woodward reports Obama may dump Biden for Hillary Clinton in 2012.
- Cell phones could help bring justice to Afghanistan.
In short, it's using the power of the state to punish his enemies and make the world the way he wants it to be.
The Kentucky senator wants the Senate to consider offsetting spending cuts before approving limitless, automatic spending for the rest of the century.
Landlords are suing to overturn state rental regulations that limit how much they can charge tenants and who they can rent to.
The pundit made the claim at a Senate hearing on allegations of tech censorship against conservatives.