- California Democrats look for support among younger voters supporting Prop 19.
- Times Square would-be bomber gets life in prison.
- Study: Light drinking during pregnancy has no harmful effect on fetus.
- Reports say Taliban is in negotiations with Karzai administration.
- Bob Woodward reports Obama may dump Biden for Hillary Clinton in 2012.
- Cell phones could help bring justice to Afghanistan.
In his new memoir, the retired justice seeks to justify his awful eminent domain ruling.
"The Iron Throne" is exciting for 40 minutes, and then a huge letdown.
The president goes personal in his reply to a libertarian Republican congressman accusing him of obstruction of justice.
"When loyalty to a political party or to an individual trumps loyalty to the Constitution, the Rule of Law—the foundation of liberty—crumbles."
If You Think Capitalism Is Dying Because Two Companies 'Control 90 Percent of the Beer Americans Drink,' Go Home, You're Drunk
Obituaries for the benefits of free markets are as numerous as they are wrongheaded.