- California Democrats look for support among younger voters supporting Prop 19.
- Times Square would-be bomber gets life in prison.
- Study: Light drinking during pregnancy has no harmful effect on fetus.
- Reports say Taliban is in negotiations with Karzai administration.
- Bob Woodward reports Obama may dump Biden for Hillary Clinton in 2012.
- Cell phones could help bring justice to Afghanistan.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.