- Pete Rouse replaces Rahm Emanuel.
- A police riot rocks Ecuador.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger signs a decriminalization bill.
- The Senate passes a law against loud commercials.
- Pakistani soldiers are accused of extrajudicial killings.
- The Cato Institute releases its annual gubernatorial report card.
- The polygamist stars of a reality TV show run into trouble with the marriage police.
- An alleged message from Osama bin Laden urges Muslims to invest in infrastructure, fight pollution, and work on disaster relief.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.