- Nine dead in mass shooting at a Connecticut beer distributor.
- BP says oil leak is finally plugged; government says 75 percent of spilled oil is gone.
- Mayor Bloomberg gives impassioned speech supporting mosque in lower Manhattan.
- Federal judge expected to issue a decision today in Prop 8 gay marriage case.
- Reported assassination attempt on Iran President Ahmadinejad.
Biden's Recovery Plan Would Extend the Federal Government's Extraordinary Eviction Ban Through September 2021
Eviction bans were enacted as an emergency public health measure. They’re quickly becoming a permanent policy.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
American Thinker says its claims about Dominion Voting Systems were "completely false."