- Joint Chiefs Chairman Mullen says U.S. has plan to attack Iran if it's necessary to prevent the country from acquiring nuclear weapons.
- Dutch to pull out of Afghanistan.
- U.S. drinking rate highest since 1985.
- RNC cancels fundraiser with Andrew Breitbart.
- Homeownership rate at lowest point since 1960.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.
It can be hard to see what's in front of you, especially when you're struggling not to see it.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."
Biden's Recovery Plan Would Extend the Federal Government's Extraordinary Eviction Ban Through September 2021
Eviction bans were enacted as an emergency public health measure. They’re quickly becoming a permanent policy.