- Polls show Obamacare victory premium: Public support for health care reform grows after bill is passed.
- Ann Coulter speech at University of Ottawa is cancelled after protests and alleged threats.
- Discovery Channel will air Alaska-themed show starring Sarah Palin.
- Mexico, U.S. officials revise drug war strategy.
- Facebook linked to syphilis!
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.