- Palestinians pull out of peace talks.
- Ethics troubles mount for Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.).
- Mexican telecom baron Carlo Slim Helu tops Gates, Buffet as richest man on the planet.
- Virginia lawmakers preemptively reject Obamacare.
- Six Senate Democrats aiming to kill Obama's plan to overhaul college loan programs.
- "Someone should not be able to walk into a restaurant and order a plate of an endangered species."
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.