- Palestinians pull out of peace talks.
- Ethics troubles mount for Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.).
- Mexican telecom baron Carlo Slim Helu tops Gates, Buffet as richest man on the planet.
- Virginia lawmakers preemptively reject Obamacare.
- Six Senate Democrats aiming to kill Obama's plan to overhaul college loan programs.
- "Someone should not be able to walk into a restaurant and order a plate of an endangered species."
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.