- Democrats to cut congressional pay?
- And ban earmarks?
- Study ties moderate drinking to weight control.
- Supreme Court to hear case of soldier's family suing Fred Phelps, followers for protesting at funeral.
- Canadian lawmakers serve up seal meat.
- Earthquake moved city of Concepcion, Chile, 10 feet to the west.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.