- New poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection.
- Commercial flights to Haiti will resume this week.
- Sports media try to penetrate the mysterious nexus between pot and snowboarding.
- Obama administration to put up $8.3 billion in loan guarantees for two new nuclear plants.
- A fun history of intellectual panic over new forms of technology.
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.