Reason Morning Links: Majority Don't Want Second Term for Obama, Plans for First New Nuclear Plants in a Generation, Marijuana a Performance-Enhancing Drug?
- New poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection.
- Commercial flights to Haiti will resume this week.
- Sports media try to penetrate the mysterious nexus between pot and snowboarding.
- Obama administration to put up $8.3 billion in loan guarantees for two new nuclear plants.
- A fun history of intellectual panic over new forms of technology.