- Obama to announce $8 billion high-speed rail project in State of the Union speech tonight.
- CIA operative retracts his claims that waterboarding Abu Zubaydah produced valuable intelligence.
- Fox News emerges from new poll as only large news organization with higher "trust" vs. "distrust" rating.
- Federal appeals court upholds prison ban on Dungeons & Dragons.
- Banks expected topic of discussion as World Economic Forum opens in Davos.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The current administration’s trade policies have left the incoming president some low-hanging fruit.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Trump's 46-Minute Rant About Election Fraud Crystallizes the Most Dangerous Aspects of His Personality
"This is about restoring faith and confidence in American elections," the president says.