- Obama to announce $8 billion high-speed rail project in State of the Union speech tonight.
- CIA operative retracts his claims that waterboarding Abu Zubaydah produced valuable intelligence.
- Fox News emerges from new poll as only large news organization with higher "trust" vs. "distrust" rating.
- Federal appeals court upholds prison ban on Dungeons & Dragons.
- Banks expected topic of discussion as World Economic Forum opens in Davos.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
Prosecutors initially suggested that the boy had a gun in his hand, but the government walked that back today.
That was one of several eyebrow-raising claims made by Barry Brodd, who said Derek Chauvin's actions were "objectively reasonable."