- Federal judge finds that negligence on the part of the Army Corps of Engineers was responsible for flooding in St. Bernard Parish and the Lower 9th Ward during Hurricane Katrina.
- Taxpayer-funded, $55 million Pontiac Silverdome sells for $583K.
- Texas anti-gay marriage amendment may have accidentally nullified all marriages in the state.
- Human Rights Watch: Cuba may actually be worse under Raul Castro.
- Study concludes daily alcohol consumption cuts men's heart disease risk by a third.
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Plus: Facebook bans a New York Post story, Derek Chauvin's trial moves to closing arguments, and more...
The latest data underscore an appallingly partisan split on what should be a more science-based decision.