- Federal judge finds that negligence on the part of the Army Corps of Engineers was responsible for flooding in St. Bernard Parish and the Lower 9th Ward during Hurricane Katrina.
- Taxpayer-funded, $55 million Pontiac Silverdome sells for $583K.
- Texas anti-gay marriage amendment may have accidentally nullified all marriages in the state.
- Human Rights Watch: Cuba may actually be worse under Raul Castro.
- Study concludes daily alcohol consumption cuts men's heart disease risk by a third.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
The officer turned his body camera off, but the incident was still recorded.
Nunes attacked those who wanted to restrain NSA’s snooping. Clearly he never considered whether his call records would be exposed.
Law enforcement betrayed the trust of gun owners who were doing their best to comply with government-mandated confiscation.
"I refuse to construct some kind of character who is going to appease everybody."