Reason Morning Links: Army Corps Found Negligent in Katrina, Texas May Have Banned Straight Marriage, Dissent Suffers in Cuba
- Federal judge finds that negligence on the part of the Army Corps of Engineers was responsible for flooding in St. Bernard Parish and the Lower 9th Ward during Hurricane Katrina.
- Taxpayer-funded, $55 million Pontiac Silverdome sells for $583K.
- Texas anti-gay marriage amendment may have accidentally nullified all marriages in the state.
- Human Rights Watch: Cuba may actually be worse under Raul Castro.
- Study concludes daily alcohol consumption cuts men's heart disease risk by a third.