- GOP wins governors mansions in Virginia, New Jersey, loses congressional seat in New York.
- Maine voters repeal law allowing gay marriage; votes to legalize medical marijuana.
- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg spends $100 million, ekes out a narrow win.
- CIA dutifully fulfills Freedom of Information Act request . . . 20 years later.
- Bill Clinton, George W. Bush to face off in a debate at Radio City Music Hall.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
Nunes attacked those who wanted to restrain NSA’s snooping. Clearly he never considered whether his call records would be exposed.
This is why we can't have serious conversations about government spending.
A 2017 Reason investigation found that black residents in Madison County felt under siege in their own neighborhoods.