Reason Morning Links: GOP Wins in New Jersey and Virginia, Bloomberg Narrowly Wins, Medical Marijuana Approved in Maine
- GOP wins governors mansions in Virginia, New Jersey, loses congressional seat in New York.
- Maine voters repeal law allowing gay marriage; votes to legalize medical marijuana.
- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg spends $100 million, ekes out a narrow win.
- CIA dutifully fulfills Freedom of Information Act request . . . 20 years later.
- Bill Clinton, George W. Bush to face off in a debate at Radio City Music Hall.