- If you're just waking up, Barack Obama won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize.
- NASA to begin bombing the moon.
- Federal Housing Authority could be next mortgage backer to get a bailout.
- Meanwhile, Freddie and Fannie are still struggling, and may ask for yet more money.
- D.C. becomes latest gay marriage battleground.
In one month, two sheriff's deputies in Florida have been arrested for fabricating drug evidence during traffic stops.
Lynchings are already illegal. But the law would give prosecutors more power—including what amounts to an expansion of the federal death penalty.
Medicare for All would cost far, far more than he says.
The democratic socialist congresswoman has lamented that the public-school system hinges on zip codes.