– House moves to vote on health care bill.
– Bill Gates has a plan to slow down hurricanes.
– Social Security Administration spends $700,000 to send employees to conference at a swanky Arizona hotel.
– California officials estimate that legalizing marijuana would bring in $1.4 billion in state revenue.
– Ralph Nader-founded advocacy group sued for underpaying and overworking young activists.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.