Stossel on Reason is looking for a full-time editor to work on John Stossel's online videos.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition
- Experience shooting and lighting interviews
- Experience shooting B-roll in the field
- Primary editor for Stossel TV's online videos
- Create eye-catching and informative animations using headlines, charts, etc.
- Find sources for images, B-roll, and sound effects
- Set up three-point lighting and green screen for interviews
- Pitch video ideas
We are a six-person shop based in New York City. Everyone helps out on most tasks. This is primarily an editing job, but candidates would be encouraged to branch out and learn/perfect other skills, such as TV producing, writing, and research. This is a great opportunity to work with and learn from John Stossel.
If you are interested in the position, send a résumé and a sample of your editing work to John@johnstossel.com.