The United States, the United Kingdom, and 13 European countries announced they're expelling more than 100 Russian diplomats in response to a nerve attack against a former Russian spy in England. It's the largest expulsion since the Cold War. The Russian consulate in Seattle has also been ordered closed.
- The attorneys for Noor Salman, wife of Orlando Pulse nightclub shooter Omar Mateen, are calling for a mistrial after discovering that Mateen's father was a confidential FBI source up until 2016. They argue that the authorities pointed the finger at Salman to hide the father's relationship.
- An attorney for President Donald Trump's attorney, Michael Cohen, hit back at the Stormy Daniels interview on 60 Minutes last night, denying claims that somebody in Trump's orbit threatened her and her daughter if she came forward.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced he'd be introducing legislation to legalize hemp as an agricultural product and attempting to remove it from the controlled substances list. The bill's co-sponsors are Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Ron Wyden (D-Ore.).
- Police say an Iraqi teen living in Texas with her parents was beaten and burned with hot oil for resisting an arranged marriage. The parents face felony charges.
- The Federal Trade Commission has confirmed that it's investigating Facebook's data privacy practices in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal.