In Austin, Texas, two men were injured after a package on the side of the road exploded, possibly because of a trip wire. This is the fourth strange explosion in two weeks, and authorities believe they are all connected.
- Scot Peterson, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas school resource officer accused of failing to confront alleged mass shooter Nikolas Cruz, previously attempted to have him involuntarily committed to a mental health facility. It's not clear why this recommendation, which would have prevented Cruz from being able to purchase firearms, was never acted upon.
- Some millennials aren't bothering to save for retirement because they hope socialism will replaced capitalism by then, according to Salon.
- Oregon judge suspended for refusing to marry gay couples.
- A Washington, D.C. city council member thinks the Jews are responsible for recent bad weather.
- Students celebrate St. Patrick's Day by worrying about cultural appropriation.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids railed against cops for enforcing the same kind of anti-vaping rule they help pass.
It’s a jobs plan that isn’t about jobs, and an infrastructure plan that isn’t about infrastructure.