In Austin, Texas, two men were injured after a package on the side of the road exploded, possibly because of a trip wire. This is the fourth strange explosion in two weeks, and authorities believe they are all connected.
- Scot Peterson, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas school resource officer accused of failing to confront alleged mass shooter Nikolas Cruz, previously attempted to have him involuntarily committed to a mental health facility. It's not clear why this recommendation, which would have prevented Cruz from being able to purchase firearms, was never acted upon.
- Some millennials aren't bothering to save for retirement because they hope socialism will replaced capitalism by then, according to Salon.
- Oregon judge suspended for refusing to marry gay couples.
- A Washington, D.C. city council member thinks the Jews are responsible for recent bad weather.
- Students celebrate St. Patrick's Day by worrying about cultural appropriation.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.