Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing Stormy Daniels, says that other woman are contemplating legal action against President Donald Trump.
- "President Trump boasted in a fundraising speech Wednesday that he made up information in a meeting with the leader of a top U.S. ally, saying he insisted to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that the United States runs a trade deficit with its neighbor to the north without knowing whether that was the case."
- Democrat Conor Lamb has been declared the winner of the Pennsylvania special election for the U.S. House.
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says that his country will "certainly" expel British diplomats in retaliation for Britain's expulsion of 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of the nerve agent attack in Britain on a former Russian spy.
- Toys 'R' Us announced that it will be shuttering or selling off all of its 735 U.S. stores.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg turns 85 years old today.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids railed against cops for enforcing the same kind of anti-vaping rule they help pass.
It’s a jobs plan that isn’t about jobs, and an infrastructure plan that isn’t about infrastructure.