Iconic scientist Stephen Hawking has died, his family announced Wednesday. He was 76.
- High-school students across the country are planning to skip school today—you know, for politics.
- "Despite Mr. Trump's boast, the choice of [Gina] Haspel for promotion" to CIA director "is no victory for women," writes New York Times op-ed writer Mona Eltahawy.
- Dogs will now be allowed in Virginia breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
- Democrat Conor Lamb is being named the (narrow) victor over Republican Rick Saccone in a special election in Pennsylvania's 18th District.
- The U.K. Foreign Ministry is calling for an urgent U.N. Security Council meeting on the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Scripel and his daughter Yulia in a small British town, as Prime Minister Theresa May demands answers from Russia that haven't come.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.