Iconic scientist Stephen Hawking has died, his family announced Wednesday. He was 76.
- High-school students across the country are planning to skip school today—you know, for politics.
- "Despite Mr. Trump's boast, the choice of [Gina] Haspel for promotion" to CIA director "is no victory for women," writes New York Times op-ed writer Mona Eltahawy.
- Dogs will now be allowed in Virginia breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
- Democrat Conor Lamb is being named the (narrow) victor over Republican Rick Saccone in a special election in Pennsylvania's 18th District.
- The U.K. Foreign Ministry is calling for an urgent U.N. Security Council meeting on the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergei Scripel and his daughter Yulia in a small British town, as Prime Minister Theresa May demands answers from Russia that haven't come.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids railed against cops for enforcing the same kind of anti-vaping rule they help pass.
It’s a jobs plan that isn’t about jobs, and an infrastructure plan that isn’t about infrastructure.