President Donald Trump has reportedly asked Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to step aside.
- Voters in Pennsylvania's 18th District head to the polls today for a special election to fill a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. President Donald Trump won the district by 20 points in 2016, but polls now suggest that Democrat Conor Lamb may prevail today.
- Britain is demanding answers from Russia after a former Russian double agent was attacked on British soil with a nerve agent originally developed by the Soviet Union. Prime Minister Theresa May says it is "highly likely" that Russia was involved in the attack.
- Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee say that Russia did not attempt to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election.
- President Trump plans to visit the U.S.-Mexico border in California today.
- "The San Francisco spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has resigned over what he described as 'false' and 'misleading' statements made by top-ranking officials, including Attorney General Jeff Sessions and ICE Acting Director Thomas D. Homan."
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.