President Donald Trump has reportedly asked Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to step aside.
- Voters in Pennsylvania's 18th District head to the polls today for a special election to fill a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. President Donald Trump won the district by 20 points in 2016, but polls now suggest that Democrat Conor Lamb may prevail today.
- Britain is demanding answers from Russia after a former Russian double agent was attacked on British soil with a nerve agent originally developed by the Soviet Union. Prime Minister Theresa May says it is "highly likely" that Russia was involved in the attack.
- Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee say that Russia did not attempt to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election.
- President Trump plans to visit the U.S.-Mexico border in California today.
- "The San Francisco spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has resigned over what he described as 'false' and 'misleading' statements made by top-ranking officials, including Attorney General Jeff Sessions and ICE Acting Director Thomas D. Homan."
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?