The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped nearly 300 points after news broke that White House economic advisor Gary Cohn had resigned, although it recovered partially.
- The CIA argues that its official leaks to journalists should not be subject to Freedom of Information Act requests.
- Nikolas Cruz was indicted on 17 counts of murder in relation to the Parkland school shooting.
- The U.S. Holocaust Museum is rescinding a human rights award it gave to Aung San Suu Kyi.
- Police in the United Kingdom say a former Russian spy and his daughter, who are living in England now, were deliberately poisoned with nerve gas.
- A tweet by Tommy Lee trashing ex-wife Pamela Anderson reportedly sparked a brawl between Lee and his 21-year-old son.
Surely Rudy Giuliani's 'Conclusive Proof' of Machine-Based Election Fraud Will Save Him From Dominion's $1.3 Billion Defamation Lawsuit
The company says Donald Trump's leading lawyer perpetrated "a viral disinformation campaign" based on "demonstrably false" charges.
"The only people who broke the law here were the police officers and TBI agents who participated in this flagrantly unconstitutional arrest."
Union leaders shame parents, arguing that equity gaps will widen if parents pull their children out of public schools.
The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water
At a time when legacy publications are increasingly seen as playing for one political "team" or the other, this type of editorial decision will not do anything to fix that perception.