The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped nearly 300 points after news broke that White House economic advisor Gary Cohn had resigned, although it recovered partially.
- The CIA argues that its official leaks to journalists should not be subject to Freedom of Information Act requests.
- Nikolas Cruz was indicted on 17 counts of murder in relation to the Parkland school shooting.
- The U.S. Holocaust Museum is rescinding a human rights award it gave to Aung San Suu Kyi.
- Police in the United Kingdom say a former Russian spy and his daughter, who are living in England now, were deliberately poisoned with nerve gas.
- A tweet by Tommy Lee trashing ex-wife Pamela Anderson reportedly sparked a brawl between Lee and his 21-year-old son.
"By phasing out these courses, all students will have access to an inclusive model of education."
Plus: Georgia's voting roll purge draws media hype, Florida's drug law hypocrisy, and more...
Warren Lent is suing the California Coastal Commission, arguing that its power to unilaterally hand down massive fines with minimal process is unconstitutional.
A training session for graduate students urged them to prohibit students from discussing problematic views.