The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped nearly 300 points after news broke that White House economic advisor Gary Cohn had resigned, although it recovered partially.
- The CIA argues that its official leaks to journalists should not be subject to Freedom of Information Act requests.
- Nikolas Cruz was indicted on 17 counts of murder in relation to the Parkland school shooting.
- The U.S. Holocaust Museum is rescinding a human rights award it gave to Aung San Suu Kyi.
- Police in the United Kingdom say a former Russian spy and his daughter, who are living in England now, were deliberately poisoned with nerve gas.
- A tweet by Tommy Lee trashing ex-wife Pamela Anderson reportedly sparked a brawl between Lee and his 21-year-old son.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.