Dow Jones Drops 200+ Points on Gary Cohn Resignation, CIA Wants to Keep Official Leaks Classified, Tommy Lee Fights Son: P.M. Links
The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped nearly 300 points after news broke that White House economic advisor Gary Cohn had resigned, although it recovered partially.
- The CIA argues that its official leaks to journalists should not be subject to Freedom of Information Act requests.
- Nikolas Cruz was indicted on 17 counts of murder in relation to the Parkland school shooting.
- The U.S. Holocaust Museum is rescinding a human rights award it gave to Aung San Suu Kyi.
- Police in the United Kingdom say a former Russian spy and his daughter, who are living in England now, were deliberately poisoned with nerve gas.
- A tweet by Tommy Lee trashing ex-wife Pamela Anderson reportedly sparked a brawl between Lee and his 21-year-old son.