President Trump blasted Attorney General Jeff Sessions for having the Department of Justice's Inspector General investigate potential abuse of foreign intelligence surveillance warrants instead of department prosecutors.
- Billy Graham was honored at a private ceremony at the U.S. Capitol.
- A teacher in Georgia reportedly fired a shot in his classroom and then barricaded himself inside.
- Students returned to Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida two weeks after 17 were killed in a mass shooting.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates will write Captain America for Marvel.
- Temperatures in the Arctic have surged to above freezing.
Ohio University's Radical Students Could Have Ignored Kaitlin Bennett. Instead, They Threw Liquids At Her.
The mob strategy is morally and practically flawed.
A Michigan Police Task Force Is Playing Jurisdiction Games To Avoid Compensating an Innocent Man Cops Put in the Hospital
The Institute for Justice calls on the Supreme Court to put a stop to it.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.