President Trump blasted Attorney General Jeff Sessions for having the Department of Justice's Inspector General investigate potential abuse of foreign intelligence surveillance warrants instead of department prosecutors.
- Billy Graham was honored at a private ceremony at the U.S. Capitol.
- A teacher in Georgia reportedly fired a shot in his classroom and then barricaded himself inside.
- Students returned to Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida two weeks after 17 were killed in a mass shooting.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates will write Captain America for Marvel.
- Temperatures in the Arctic have surged to above freezing.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.
The guilty verdicts on all three counts reflect the logical force of the prosecution's case as well as the emotional impact of watching the assault on George Floyd.