President Trump blasted Attorney General Jeff Sessions for having the Department of Justice's Inspector General investigate potential abuse of foreign intelligence surveillance warrants instead of department prosecutors.
- Billy Graham was honored at a private ceremony at the U.S. Capitol.
- A teacher in Georgia reportedly fired a shot in his classroom and then barricaded himself inside.
- Students returned to Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida two weeks after 17 were killed in a mass shooting.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates will write Captain America for Marvel.
- Temperatures in the Arctic have surged to above freezing.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: