President Trump recommended his personal pilot, John Dunkin, to head the Federal Aviation Administration.
- The Communist Party in China amended the Constitution to remove term limits on the presidency, opening the door for Xi Jinping to serve for life.
- A 7.5 magnitude earthquake hit Papua New Guinea, cutting communications channels and interrupting oil and gas operations.
- At least 4 people died in an explosion in England.
- Flooding in Cincinnati as the Ohio River crested more than 60 feet.
- The Weinstein Company is filing for bankruptcy after sale talks fall apart.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices