President Trump recommended his personal pilot, John Dunkin, to head the Federal Aviation Administration.
- The Communist Party in China amended the Constitution to remove term limits on the presidency, opening the door for Xi Jinping to serve for life.
- A 7.5 magnitude earthquake hit Papua New Guinea, cutting communications channels and interrupting oil and gas operations.
- At least 4 people died in an explosion in England.
- Flooding in Cincinnati as the Ohio River crested more than 60 feet.
- The Weinstein Company is filing for bankruptcy after sale talks fall apart.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.
The guilty verdicts on all three counts reflect the logical force of the prosecution's case as well as the emotional impact of watching the assault on George Floyd.