The Supreme Court is hearing a case that challenges mandatory public sector union fees for non-members.
- Monica Lewinsky reflected on her relationship with Bill Clinton and the power imbalances therein in a new essay in Vanity Fair.
- Schools in West Virginia were closed today as teachers staged a walkout to protest for higher salaries and more benefits.
- An Atlanta man ended up live streaming his own murder in North Carolina on Facebook.
- The foreign ministry of China defended the ruling Communist Party's decision to remove presidential term limits.
- State media in Russia used footage from a video game combat simulator in a segment about the war in Syria.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Advocating for gun control is no longer enough. On Thursday night, the Democratic presidential candidates promised gun confiscation.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.