The Supreme Court is hearing a case that challenges mandatory public sector union fees for non-members.
- Monica Lewinsky reflected on her relationship with Bill Clinton and the power imbalances therein in a new essay in Vanity Fair.
- Schools in West Virginia were closed today as teachers staged a walkout to protest for higher salaries and more benefits.
- An Atlanta man ended up live streaming his own murder in North Carolina on Facebook.
- The foreign ministry of China defended the ruling Communist Party's decision to remove presidential term limits.
- State media in Russia used footage from a video game combat simulator in a segment about the war in Syria.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.
The guilty verdicts on all three counts reflect the logical force of the prosecution's case as well as the emotional impact of watching the assault on George Floyd.