Supreme Court Hearing Case Challenging Mandatory Union Fees, Monica Lewinsky Writes About Relationship with Bill Clinton, West Virginia Schools Closed as Teachers Protest for Higher Pay: P.M. Links
The Supreme Court is hearing a case that challenges mandatory public sector union fees for non-members.
- Monica Lewinsky reflected on her relationship with Bill Clinton and the power imbalances therein in a new essay in Vanity Fair.
- Schools in West Virginia were closed today as teachers staged a walkout to protest for higher salaries and more benefits.
- An Atlanta man ended up live streaming his own murder in North Carolina on Facebook.
- The foreign ministry of China defended the ruling Communist Party's decision to remove presidential term limits.
- State media in Russia used footage from a video game combat simulator in a segment about the war in Syria.