President Donald Trump has endorsed Mitt Romney's run for the U.S. Senate.
- "Special counsel Robert Mueller's interest in Jared Kushner has expanded beyond his contacts with Russia and now includes his efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the inquiry."
- The United States and South Korea will hold joint military exercises after the Olympics.
- The cyber-security company FireEye says that North Korea is developing the capacity to launch massive new cyberattacks.
- The mayor of Dallas has asked the National Rifle Association to find a different city to host its annual convention.
- KFC temporarily ran out of chicken in Britain.
"By phasing out these courses, all students will have access to an inclusive model of education."
Plus: Georgia's voting roll purge draws media hype, Florida's drug law hypocrisy, and more...
Warren Lent is suing the California Coastal Commission, arguing that its power to unilaterally hand down massive fines with minimal process is unconstitutional.
A training session for graduate students urged them to prohibit students from discussing problematic views.