President Donald Trump has endorsed Mitt Romney's run for the U.S. Senate.
- "Special counsel Robert Mueller's interest in Jared Kushner has expanded beyond his contacts with Russia and now includes his efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the inquiry."
- The United States and South Korea will hold joint military exercises after the Olympics.
- The cyber-security company FireEye says that North Korea is developing the capacity to launch massive new cyberattacks.
- The mayor of Dallas has asked the National Rifle Association to find a different city to host its annual convention.
- KFC temporarily ran out of chicken in Britain.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.