President Trump called Oprah Winfrey "very insecure" after she conducted a 60 Minutes group interview about the Trump presidency, and said he hoped she would run so that he could "expose" her too.
- Former Trump aide Richard Gates is expected to plead guilty and agree to testify against Paul Manafort.
- A Democratic assemblywoman in California spotlighted in Time's #MeToo Person of the Year feature has been accused of sexual misconduct in her office.
- Russia condemned American backing of Kurdish forces in Syria, saying the U.S. was "playing with fire."
- More corruption arrests were made in Israel of members of Benjamin Netanyahu's inner circle.
- Some political observers say Justin Trudeau was "snubbed" by India Prime Minister Narendra Modi after the Canadian prime minister was greeted by a junior agricultural minister upon his arrival.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
It now plans to employ just 1,454 people after bulldozing dozens of homes to make room for a factory Donald Trump once touted as the "eighth wonder of the world."
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.