President Trump called Oprah Winfrey "very insecure" after she conducted a 60 Minutes group interview about the Trump presidency, and said he hoped she would run so that he could "expose" her too.
- Former Trump aide Richard Gates is expected to plead guilty and agree to testify against Paul Manafort.
- A Democratic assemblywoman in California spotlighted in Time's #MeToo Person of the Year feature has been accused of sexual misconduct in her office.
- Russia condemned American backing of Kurdish forces in Syria, saying the U.S. was "playing with fire."
- More corruption arrests were made in Israel of members of Benjamin Netanyahu's inner circle.
- Some political observers say Justin Trudeau was "snubbed" by India Prime Minister Narendra Modi after the Canadian prime minister was greeted by a junior agricultural minister upon his arrival.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.