Trump Calls Oprah 'Insecure', Former Trump Aide to Turn State's Evidence, Time #MeToo 'Silence Breaker' Accused of Workplace Sexual Misconduct: A.M. Links
President Trump called Oprah Winfrey "very insecure" after she conducted a 60 Minutes group interview about the Trump presidency, and said he hoped she would run so that he could "expose" her too.
- Former Trump aide Richard Gates is expected to plead guilty and agree to testify against Paul Manafort.
- A Democratic assemblywoman in California spotlighted in Time's #MeToo Person of the Year feature has been accused of sexual misconduct in her office.
- Russia condemned American backing of Kurdish forces in Syria, saying the U.S. was "playing with fire."
- More corruption arrests were made in Israel of members of Benjamin Netanyahu's inner circle.
- Some political observers say Justin Trudeau was "snubbed" by India Prime Minister Narendra Modi after the Canadian prime minister was greeted by a junior agricultural minister upon his arrival.