President Donald Trump spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin yesterday about stopping North Korea's nuclear program.
- The deputy chief executive of Oxfam has resigned over the sexual misconduct scandal involving Oxfam workers in Haiti after the 2010 earthquake.
- A federal jury has convicted two Baltimore police officers of racketeering, racketeering conspiracy, and robbery.
- South Africa's African National Congress is demanding the resignation of President Jacob Zuma over a widening corruption scandal.
- "The Senate's top Republican endorsed a plan Monday that would revamp immigration policy the way President Trump wants to, as senators began debating whether to grant permanent legal status to some young undocumented immigrants and bolster the nation's southern border security."
- The gunmaker Remington plans to declare bankruptcy.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.