President Donald Trump spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin yesterday about stopping North Korea's nuclear program.
- The deputy chief executive of Oxfam has resigned over the sexual misconduct scandal involving Oxfam workers in Haiti after the 2010 earthquake.
- A federal jury has convicted two Baltimore police officers of racketeering, racketeering conspiracy, and robbery.
- South Africa's African National Congress is demanding the resignation of President Jacob Zuma over a widening corruption scandal.
- "The Senate's top Republican endorsed a plan Monday that would revamp immigration policy the way President Trump wants to, as senators began debating whether to grant permanent legal status to some young undocumented immigrants and bolster the nation's southern border security."
- The gunmaker Remington plans to declare bankruptcy.
Biden's Nominee to Head the ATF, Who Wants Congress to Ban 'Assault Weapons,' Says He Can't Define Them
David Chipman's obfuscation, like the president's vagueness, is aimed at concealing the illogic of targeting firearms based on their "military-style" appearance.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
Dr. Lee Gross' direct primary care practice takes the complexity and unaffordability out of health care.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
Warren Lent is suing the California Coastal Commission, arguing that its power to unilaterally hand down massive fines with minimal process is unconstitutional.