A.M. Links: Trump and Putin Discuss North Korea, Oxfam Official Resigns Over Haiti Sex Abuse Scandal, Federal Jury Convicts Two Baltimore Cops of Racketeering
President Donald Trump spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin yesterday about stopping North Korea's nuclear program.
- The deputy chief executive of Oxfam has resigned over the sexual misconduct scandal involving Oxfam workers in Haiti after the 2010 earthquake.
- A federal jury has convicted two Baltimore police officers of racketeering, racketeering conspiracy, and robbery.
- South Africa's African National Congress is demanding the resignation of President Jacob Zuma over a widening corruption scandal.
- "The Senate's top Republican endorsed a plan Monday that would revamp immigration policy the way President Trump wants to, as senators began debating whether to grant permanent legal status to some young undocumented immigrants and bolster the nation's southern border security."
- The gunmaker Remington plans to declare bankruptcy.