Poland has officially made it a crime to blame the nation for Holocaust crimes committed by German Nazis, "defying both criticism from Israel and a warning from the U.S.," reports CBS News.
- Scottish police got in a 45-minute standoff with a stuffed tiger.
- The Washington Post has published a handy timeline of the making and exposure of the Steele dossier.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is again sounding alarms about the supplement Kratom, which is says should be considered an opioid.
- "Women are having babies later in life," notes Market Watch, but there are also "more women [who] are deciding to become mothers, and mothers are having more babies."
- Fetal alcohol syndrome is more common than we thought.
- "Authorities never confirmed if a Snapchat predator had been involved in Cox's disappearance."
- "A cottage industry of digital-payment mechanisms for sex-focused businesses is emerging," reports Bloomberg.
- Westworld returns soon!
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks