Poland has officially made it a crime to blame the nation for Holocaust crimes committed by German Nazis, "defying both criticism from Israel and a warning from the U.S.," reports CBS News.
- Scottish police got in a 45-minute standoff with a stuffed tiger.
- The Washington Post has published a handy timeline of the making and exposure of the Steele dossier.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is again sounding alarms about the supplement Kratom, which is says should be considered an opioid.
- "Women are having babies later in life," notes Market Watch, but there are also "more women [who] are deciding to become mothers, and mothers are having more babies."
- Fetal alcohol syndrome is more common than we thought.
- "Authorities never confirmed if a Snapchat predator had been involved in Cox's disappearance."
- "A cottage industry of digital-payment mechanisms for sex-focused businesses is emerging," reports Bloomberg.
- Westworld returns soon!