"President Donald Trump's attorneys are trying to sway him against agreeing to an interview with special counsel Robert Mueller partially out of concern he might incriminate himself through false statements and could be charged with lying to investigators."
- The House Intelligence Committee has voted to release the Democratic memo drafted in response to the Republican "Nunes memo."
- Steve Bannon is reportedly thinking about defying a House Intelligence Committee subpoena by refusing to appear before the committee.
- The stock market seems to be headed for another day of losses today.
- Elon Musk's Space X is planning to launch its Falcon Heavy rocket from the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral today.
- Polish President Andrzej Duda is expected to sign a bill today making it illegal to accuse Poles of complicity in the Holocaust.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?