President Donald Trump has seen the memo from Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) that alleges FBI misconduct in getting permission to snoop on former Trump aide Carter Page. The memo may be released to the public tomorrow.
- Some are now worried that FBI Director Chris Wray may quit if Trump ignores Wray's publicly-stated "grave concerns" with releasing the memo.
- Mark your calendar: We're facing another government shutdown in a week with little sign of a new spending deal.
- Nashville Mayor Megan Barry has admitted to having an affair with a police officer in charge of her security detail.
- A Dallas man is scheduled to be executed tonight for killing his own daughters while their mother listened helplessly on a speakerphone. His lawyers have asked the Supreme Court to intervene on the basis of the man's mental incompetency.
- Missouri's Republican Attorney General Josh Hawley, who is running for Senate, says that the sexual revolution has contributed to human trafficking.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: