President Donald Trump has seen the memo from Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) that alleges FBI misconduct in getting permission to snoop on former Trump aide Carter Page. The memo may be released to the public tomorrow.
- Some are now worried that FBI Director Chris Wray may quit if Trump ignores Wray's publicly-stated "grave concerns" with releasing the memo.
- Mark your calendar: We're facing another government shutdown in a week with little sign of a new spending deal.
- Nashville Mayor Megan Barry has admitted to having an affair with a police officer in charge of her security detail.
- A Dallas man is scheduled to be executed tonight for killing his own daughters while their mother listened helplessly on a speakerphone. His lawyers have asked the Supreme Court to intervene on the basis of the man's mental incompetency.
- Missouri's Republican Attorney General Josh Hawley, who is running for Senate, says that the sexual revolution has contributed to human trafficking.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.