The House of Representatives is expected to vote on the Republican tax bill today.
- White House lawyers are expected to meet with Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team this week.
- Three deaths have been confirmed so far as a result of yesterday's Amtrak derailment in Washington state.
- "Members of Congress and government watchdogs are questioning why a little-known House agency used taxpayer funds to investigate a sexual harassment complaint involving Rep. Blake Farenthold's office last year, and then failed to make the results public."
- Saudi Arabia intercepted a missile fired at Riyadh from Yemen.
- The WannaCry ransomware attack has reportedly been linked to North Korea.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.