The House of Representatives is expected to vote on the Republican tax bill today.
- White House lawyers are expected to meet with Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team this week.
- Three deaths have been confirmed so far as a result of yesterday's Amtrak derailment in Washington state.
- "Members of Congress and government watchdogs are questioning why a little-known House agency used taxpayer funds to investigate a sexual harassment complaint involving Rep. Blake Farenthold's office last year, and then failed to make the results public."
- Saudi Arabia intercepted a missile fired at Riyadh from Yemen.
- The WannaCry ransomware attack has reportedly been linked to North Korea.
Recent data from Minneapolis show an increase in shooting crimes but not other crimes, the same pattern as in Chicago in 2016. The likely reason is a reduction in police street stops, just as in Chicago in 2016.
Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulators Are More Likely To Engage in 'Virtuous Victim Signaling,' Says Study
Plus: Protesters sue over alleged mistreatment by arresting officers, a new ruling on robocalls, and more...
We are starting to see the fatal consequences of the recent infection surge.
I was one of the 153 signers and am a veteran of the Twitter wars. But even I was taken aback by the swift, virulent response.