The House of Representatives is expected to vote on the Republican tax bill today.
- White House lawyers are expected to meet with Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team this week.
- Three deaths have been confirmed so far as a result of yesterday's Amtrak derailment in Washington state.
- "Members of Congress and government watchdogs are questioning why a little-known House agency used taxpayer funds to investigate a sexual harassment complaint involving Rep. Blake Farenthold's office last year, and then failed to make the results public."
- Saudi Arabia intercepted a missile fired at Riyadh from Yemen.
- The WannaCry ransomware attack has reportedly been linked to North Korea.